? ??????????????Playboy Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (79 Ratings)??651 Grabs Today. 15818 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (1305 Ratings)??649 Grabs Today. 91619 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Love BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun Summer Saturdays

Today, Todd and I got to sleep in together, which never happens. After a delightful breakfast of coffee and Fiber One pancakes (they really are good-and very low fat), I started getting everything ready to go over to mom and dad's for an early Father's Day celebration. We were on time for once (thank you Todd for cooperating) and my enchiladas turned out very well, so did the cheese dip (thanks to Laura), and the yummy dessert (thanks to Mom). We had a very relaxing afternoon swim-later we realized that we look like 2 crispy red lobsters, but we enjoyed it while it was happening.

We made our way to Beaumont later in the afternoon. Todd went to the Verizon store, but having sat in there for 3 hours last Saturday, I just couldn't do it again. I went shopping instead, so we both got what we wanted, and no one had to sit around and be miserable : ) We then had a lovely dinner with our good friend Hillary and even made a stop out to visit Todd's mom and her husband at their "river camp". It is not a fancy place by any means, but it is right on the water, and they seem to be enjoying the heck out of it. She also made the best hamburgers ever. We felt guilty because we ate before we went, even though we knew they were having hamburgers, so we shared one...and OMG, it was delicious! They are supposed to be building some steps that lead down to the sand bar for easier access to the water. So, I look forward to going back down there when that happens. They are having a big fish fry on July 4th. So, maybe by then it will be done. His mom gave me a Relay for Life cookbook that has all of the "old home food" recipes of the ladies of Evadale in it. So, I am going to try out a few of their recipes for Todd over the summer...although I am quite sure that anything that calls for a stick of oleo is not going to be low fat.

Tomorrow I am off to Crosby for Hunter's birthday party. I hate the drive, but it should be a fun time. I am also excited that I am supposed to be off on Monday and Tuesday- back to work Wednesday and Thursday, and then leaving town for our NOLA adventure on Friday. Busy but fun week up ahead. I am going to go curl up in bed with Todd, Bits, and my book. I know I am going to sleep good tonight.

2 comments:

laurawilson25 said...

3 Hours in the Verizon store? WHY??? Enchiladas were delicious. I found a Weight Watchers points calculator online. Not that I'm doing points, but I'm curious about how good some good-for-you stuff is. I'm starting to look at fiber content too. High fiber is good.

AMoss said...

Yes, high fiber is good...it is usually paired with low fat and calories. I am trying the WW route, of course I don't think I stayed under my points yesterday, lol.

Yes, 3 hours in the Verizon store. Long story, but really a waste of 3 hours of my life that I will never get back...won't be doing that again!