? ??????????????Playboy Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (79 Ratings)??651 Grabs Today. 15818 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (1305 Ratings)??649 Grabs Today. 91619 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Love BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer-Week 3

Oh, I had a lovely 2 days off this week. I enjoyed sleeping late, playing with the dogs, leisurely shopping at Walmart and cooking on Monday. It is so nice to be on my own schedule for a change. It was such a relaxing day. Tuesday, I did some cleaning. Hillary came over a little after noon. We tried out her new workout videos and she was right, they do kick your butt. I think I am still recovering today. Then we shopped around a little and rounded the night out with a delicious turkey burger dinner. Then, that came to an end...

I went to sleep last night dreading the 5:45 a.m. alarm clock. I had agreed to do summer school Wed. and Thurs. of this week for the extra money, but was not looking forward to going back to work, even if it was only for a few days. I didn't sleep well last night and woke up off and on. When the alarm did go off this morning, I had to drag myself out of bed. I have to say the kids were very mello today, and weren't any problem. But, I still had a splitting headache by the end of my classes. I planned to stay at work a while and eat lunch. But, after glancing at my mailbox full of phone calls to return, and a pounding headache, I decided it was in my best interest to catch up on work tomorrow and go home and rest today.

Miraculously, I felt so much better when I pulled out of the parking lot, lol. I came home and made a nice lunch, then proceeded to take a 2 hour nap. I felt better, still a little sluggish, but well enough to make dinner and go walk to dogs and myself for exercise and all I really have to say is it is REALLY HOT outside..even at 7:00 p.m. We are going to have a heck of a summer.

So, I am hoping that tomorrow is quick and painless, and that I can get all of my stuff taken care of at work, and have a fabulous weekend in NOLA with my besties, lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO! BLOG MORE!