? ??????????????Playboy Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (79 Ratings)??651 Grabs Today. 15818 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (1305 Ratings)??649 Grabs Today. 91619 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Love BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Continues

So, it is only 2 days from my last post...and I am already tired of 6th graders and of summer school, lol. It didn't take long. Not that I don't love children, but it makes me really glad that I will not be in the classroom next year at all. I am really glad that I am going to a conference next week so I can get a break from them. Is this what being a stay at home mom feels like? I just finished making up progress reports to hand out tomorrow (something I was not aware that I would have to do as a "sub") and I am officially ready for a vacation!

But, on the upside, I got on the scale this morning and I have lost 7 lbs so far, and I got my hair hightlighted and cut today, and it looks and feels much better!

0 comments: