? ??????????????Playboy Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (79 Ratings)??651 Grabs Today. 15818 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (1305 Ratings)??649 Grabs Today. 91619 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Love BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer-Week 2

So, I am finally home from my 3 day trip to Austin for a conference. Overall, I have to say that the conference was boring, but I did enjoy the hotel and Austin. It was interesting to get a little glimpse into life as an administrator. I went in place of my campus principal because she was at another conference. I learned a little bit about RTI, and I got to know some of our district administrators better, both of which are probably good things.

We shopped while we were there. We also ate out every meal. Plus we had a buffet of fat laden food and drink provided to us twice a day at the conference. So, I am hoping I didn't gain any of the 7 lbs that I have lost while I was gone. I did get up at 6:00 each morning and went down to the hotel gym and got a good 40 minute workout on the treadmill. So, I feel like I did my best. I should have stayed away from the desserts, but I guess you only live once. I am back home and back on track. So, I am excited to get back to my "new routine" tomorrow.

I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I also have to work on Friday. Then I think I may have most of next week off, which is super exciting. Then, we are on our way to NOLA next weekend for our great adventure. Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

laurawilson25 said...

Glad you're back safe. Good luck with trying to lose weight. All the time I feel it's a losing battle ;)

Anonymous said...

time for a new blog